If you have any questions, feedback or just great ideas you want to share with us, please use the live chat option to get in touch! Our team is always here to help you.
Can I see some content samples?
Yes, go ahead and see some of the samples in ContentFly’s blog or Videolind’s blog.
How does it work?
- After signing up, we’ll ask you to fill out your company profile with all the basic information ( industry, value proposition, business goals, and main competitors) mapped out.
- We’ll then go and do additional research into your domain and competitors and come up with the initial keywords and content strategy for internal use.
- We come up with the most competitive topics, research them and create content outlines for each month’s content schedule and we’ll use ContentFly’s writers to get each content piece written up.
- After we receive the finished content, we’ll do final quality control. Format, edit and revise the content as needed.
- You will receive original content (that is tailored for your business) to your mailbox each month. You can now publish the content and be sure that it’s serving your unique business needs.
- Each month, at the beginning of your billing cycle, we will take a fresh look at your competitors, target keywords, industry trends, business goals and deliver new content schedule based on those fresh insights.
Do you have a free trial?
Yes! We have a 14-day money-back guarantee, which means if you cancel in your first 14 days you will receive a full refund, no questions asked.
Can I cancel any time? Is there a contract?
You can cancel any time, there is no minimum contract – it’s a month-to-month subscription.
What’s the difference between ContentFly and StartupMarketing US?
The company is the same as ContentFly (same team, same location, etc), but StartupMarketing US is a fully managed service that uses ContentFly’s freelance writers.
The key difference is that with ContentFly, you have to order the content yourself and you have to know which keywords are important, which topics you want to get covered, what articles should be used for research and so on. With this service, we’ll do that work for you. It’s mainly aimed at startup founders who are too busy to manage the whole content ordering process or don’t have a good content strategy in place yet.